(1)Enrolled members of the Korean Society of Water Science and Technology are eligible for submission. Only collaborative research can include additional authors of non-members.
(2)Submitter is required to fulfill the obligation of the Korean Society of Water Science and Technology.
(1)Manuscripts that are qualified for submission must concern the topics of the journal. The journal publishes articles spanning a diverse range of fields that include theoretical and empirical research activities on water treatment, water quality and water resources management, water and sewage facilities, and waste disposal.
(2)All submitted manuscripts should not be published or not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
(1)Authors should pay the expenses for judgement and publication.
(2)When total number of printing articles exceeds, additional fee will be charged.
(3)For a paper that received "publication rejected", the submitter must burden publication fee.
(4)Examination papers is in progress after the examination fee payed. Please pay the amount the below account.
- General examination fee: 60,000 won per page, urgent examination fee \ 200,000
- General paper submission: 15,000 won per page until 8 pages, 20,000 won per page with in excess. 50,000 won per page of color printing is an additional cost.
- Urgent paper submission: 25,000 won per side until 8 pages, 35,000 won per page with in excess.
Account Number: Busan Bank 029-01-026895-1, Recipient: Korean Society of Water Science and Technology
Authors Authors should submit one final version of manuscript by e-mil (firstname.lastname@example.org). Submitted manuscript will not be returned.5. Support information
Submission is available via e-mail(email@example.com)6. Format of manuscript
(1)The document to be published in Journal contains "water-related" research papers, technical reports, technical data, literature (abstract) introduced, that contribute significantly to other academic and technical data and must be recognized by the originality and reliable.
(2) Contribution of paper qualifications is only a member of the Society. There are exceptions cases if it is joint research, invited papers, research papers, excluding technical commentary, feature articles, and other specifically approved by the Steering Committee.
(3) Examination of the study, adoption, orders and printing system are by served on the editorial board and manuscript submitted by a contributor does not return and the Society has all copyright of all manuscripts published through examination in this Journal.
(4) The paper wishing to be posting here should not be published in other journals.
(5) The paper is received from time to time and should be submitted to Editorial Board (The society website or e-mail).
(6) The contents of the papers is written using 한글 and MS word (9.5 pt. line spacing, 150%)
(7) The content of paper shall be in accordance with the following procedure.
Example : 1). Korean : Title, Author (first author, co-author as the order), the author's affiliation and organization (Title), English title, English author, English Institute, English abstract, key words (10 words or less), introduction, contents(theoretical analysis and experimental equipment (materials), and research methods, results and discussion), conclusion, acknowledgements (if necessary), references, and appendix (if necessary) 2). English only: title, author name (first author, as the order), the author's affiliation and organization (position) is displayed in English. Korean title, author name, affiliation and agency, abstract , keywords (up to 10 words), introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgments (if appropriate), references, and the order of the table, figure, and photo in the body which in turn should be displayed. (8) Abstract are written in English with 150-250 words having the study's purpose, methods, and results.
(9) Paper make up as chapter, clause and section (for example, 3, 3.1, 3.1.1.). Abstract and conclusions when divided into small sections is displayed (for example: 1. 2 3 .....).
(10) Arabic numbers are used and the unit of quantity is used to the International System Units (SI unit).
(11) The title and description Table, figure, and photo are written by English. the orders are referred to Table 1., Fig. 1., Photo 1.
(12) Other articles without the paper for table, figure and photo, can be displayed by Korean.
(13) The representation of reference is in the order of , ,  as displayed.
13.1 In the case of journals and periodicals, quotation number, author, year of publication, title, Journal name (italics), volume and the number (No. or Issue) is the order of the pages. The name of this journals was presented as KSWST Journal of Water Treatment (KSWST Jour. Wat. Treat.) [ex.] Heath, M.S, Wirtel, S.A. and Rittmann, B.E. (1990). Simplified Design of Biofilm Processes using Normalized Loading Curves, J. WPCF, 62(2), pp.185-192. 13.2 If it is a book, the order is quotation number, author name, publication year, title (italics), volume (Vol) or page (if necessary), publisher, and pages, in the case of thesis, the order is quotation number, author, year of publication, article title, universities degree (italics), and pages. (14) Author could correct the first draft manuscript and from the second draft Editorial Board could do and it is avoided to changing the contents.
(15) The author have to pay the publication fee if the manuscript is issued in the Journal.
(1)For Korean research manuscript, it should be less than 8 pages (including figures, tables and pictures).
(2)Amount of manuscript is ruled as follows.
①In case of research paper in Korean, it must be within 80 squared manuscript papers and 200 characters for each paper (including figures, tables and pictures).
②In case of research paper in English, it must be, in word processer, within 65 words and 25 lines per each page and 20 pages for total (including figures, tables and pictures).
③Amount of manuscript of technical data must be within 70 squared manuscript papers and 200 characters per each paper (including constructed figures and contents).
(1)The editorial board members will judge the content, structure, and any other matters of the manuscript.
(2)Judgement of manuscript is based on the obligated regulation of the Korean Society of Environmental Restoration Technology.
(3)The manuscript that is inadequate for submission should be rejected according to the decision of the editorial board.
(4)Submitter is responsible for content, order, misspelling and omitted words of received paper.
(5)Single author cannot publish his/her paper twice on same issues of the journal.
(6)Submitted papers will be judged within 14 days and authors must submit their revised papers within 30 days.
(7)Submitted paper must be resubmitted within 60 days after the revision requisitions are satisfied.
(1)For annotation, authors must follow the manuscript guideline of the Korean Society of Environmental Restoration Technology.
(2)For citation, authors must follow the manuscript guideline of the Korean Society of Environmental Restoration Technology.